Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Santa Maria Joint Union High School District
Welcome to the Online Student Enrollment for Santa Maria Joint Union High School District. This website is the first step in the process to register a new student for school. On this secure website, information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected
The following Documents are Requested
- Birth Certificate (confirmation with official documentation)
- Proof of Residency two recent utility bills (gas, water, electric)
- If you do not have utility bills in your name – A landlord affidavit will need to be completed and signed by the homeowner. The homeowner will have to provide a utility bill ( Landlord Agreement Form )
- Immunization Records
- click here for Immunization Requirements
- Copy of transcript/withdrawal grades (does not apply to incoming 9th graders)
- Custody documents - To show legal and physical custody of student, both parents will have equal access to the student unless court documents are provided
- Legal guardianship documents/Caregiver forms - Required if someone other than the birth parents are registering the student.
- Legal Name change documents - Name listed on the birth certificate will be used unless legal name change documents are provided
Documents will be used to confirm enrollment information.